So this is a really simple recipe. I scraped all the veggies I’ve neglected off the bottom drawer and concocted this super easy healthy soup.
On monday I baked this kabocha pumpkin. All you do is put the entire thing in the oven and after 30 mins, slice it open and serve.
1. Sautee garlic and red onion in coconut oil with salt, little bit of cilantro, thyme and ginger
2. Chop mushrooms + green pepper to throw into the sautee
3. Chop up the already cooked Kabocha pumpkin into the blender
4. Add water+EVOO and puree
5. Take the garlic+red onion+cilantro+thyme+ginger+mushroom+green pepper sautee into blender w little water and puree
6. Mix it all together and heat for about 10 mins to cook.