When I cook, instead of using a cookbook, I try to mimic some of the foods that I enjoy eating at restaurants, in this case the salad bar at Wholefoods.
This dish is a healthy version of a typical fried rice.
1. I cook the quinoa in the rice cooker.
2. Sautee onions and scallions
3. chop extra onions, scallions, yellow pepper
4. Bake salmon on parchment paper in the oven at 350 degrees with some Dijon mustard, gluten free soy sauce and rice vinegar for 8 mins
5. Open a can of organic Garbanzo beans and wash under cold water
6. Put it all together!